Know where you can get help
SMALL STEPS ADD UP
- Visit the Health or Counseling Center if something is bothering you
- Get involved in RHA
- Meet with your advisor to talk about your goals
- Drop in on your RA or RD to say Hello
- Go to all of your classes this week
- See how many sit-ups you can do
- Get 8 hours of sleep and see how much better you feel
- Catch up with an old friend today
- Find a healthy way to relieve some stress
- Add a new vegetable to one meal
- See how many pushups you can do
- Go for a walk around campus with a friend
- Visit the library or tutoring center
- Introduce yourself to someone new on your floor
- Hop in a Pick-up basketball game or fitness class
- Talk to someone new today
- Listen to your favorite song
- Enjoy some screen-free time
- Call your parents to let them know how you’re doing
NEED SOMETHING TO DO?
Check out our own Best Life Coloring Sheets. Here are some benefits from doing something as simple as coloring:
- Your brain becomes more calm
- Stress and anxiety levels are lowered
- Negative thoughts go away
- Focusing on the present helps you be more mindful
- Unplugging from technology makes you more creative
KNOW WHERE TO GET HELP
KEEP IT CLEAN
Get to know the facts & party smarter.
(OR, IF IT’S NOT YOUR THING, JUST DON’T PARTY AT ALL. IT’S ALL GOOD.)
65% of students don’t think it’s cool to binge drink every weekend.
GOOD TO KNOW
One drink takes about 30 minutes to hit you. Keep an eye on the time between drinks.
ALCOHOL POISONING SUCKS
Keep drinking water. Keep count of drinks. Keep friends nearby. Keep out of the hospital.
GOOD SAMARITAN POLICY
Our campus has a good samaritan policy. you can always call 911 when things get out of hand—for yourself or a friend.
THINK YOU DON’T BINGE DRINK?
More than 4-5 drinks in 2 hours is considered binge drinking. Cutting loose doesn’t mean losing control. Know how alcohol affects people and changes with body weight.